All students MUST register with DermaplanePro directly!
Sign-up Link for Springfield: https://dermaplanepro.com/product/missouri-springfield-certification-class/
At DermaplanePro our Classes provide the hands-on training necessary for students to become proficient in dermaplaning within a short time. Training is comprehensive and includes Manual, Demonstration DVD, Pro Start Kit (containing all tools and supplies), Hands-On Coaching (each participant will give and receive a treatment), Certificate, Post-Training Support & Listing on the ‘Find A Provider’ page of our website.
Learning begins at home as students will receive their Training Manual and Demonstration DVD to review prior to attending the Hands-On class. This enables our instructors to spend more time working hands-on during their time with our students.
Our trainers are all credentialed professionals with experience in education, aesthetics and dermaplaning to assure students receive the finest education available.
Why Take This One Day Workshop?
Following training the aesthetician will understand:
•The history & purpose of dermaplaning
•How dermaplaning compares with other forms of physical exfoliation and hair removal
•Differences among surgical blades used for dermaplaning
•The necessary client forms that must be completed prior to client receiving treatment
•Record keeping requirements and why
•Contraindications to treatment
•Instrument selection, preparation, use and disposal
•Proper sanitation of instruments and infection protection
•Blood spill procedure as it pertains to dermaplaning, and
•Methodology for dermaplaning treatment, including: maneuvering the instrument, clinical end points, troubleshooting and post procedure options.
Aesthetician will be able to demonstrate:
•Safe handling of blades before, during and after treatment
•Safe disposal of used blades
•Proper sanitization of instruments used in dermaplaning
•Proper draping, client safety & comfort during the procedure
•Pre-treatment skin analysis and explanation of the procedure to the client
•The ability to follow the protocol for preparing the client’s skin prior to treatment
•Competency in performing the dermaplaning procedure on the full-face of a live model, and
•One of the 5 treatment protocols.
You Will Receive:
- Training Manual & Demonstration DVD (sent to you when you register),
- Hands-on training,
- The opportunity to give and receive a full face dermaplaning treatment,
- Skin Blends product knowledge,
- Deluxe ProStart Kit conaining tools and supplies for your treatment room
- Post Training Support, and
- Listing on the DermaplanePro Website “Find A Provider” page.
Deluxe ProStart Kit:
- 1 Stainless Steel Blade Handle
- 1 4 oz. AHA/BHA Skin Prep Solution
- 1 20/pk. #10R Butter Blades - Designed specifically for dermaplaning
- 5 #10R Butter Blades with Attached Handle
- 1 2 oz. tube NuPeel Natural Enzyme
- 1 Blade Remover Box (holds 100 used blades)
- 1 0.5 oz. Nourish Dermaplaning Oil
Training: 9:30 - 5:30pm
For more Information or to Register by Phone, please call 775-507-4466.
$425 per person all inclusive
Class Fees & Reservation Policies:
- Payment (in full) to DermaPlanePRO is required when registering with DermaPlanePRO.
- Missouri Residents: tax will be charged on all product purchases if you do not have a reseller’s number.
- All classes will start PROMPTLY so please plan accordingly.
- Please bring your TRAINING MANUAL to class.
- Cancellations made at least 2 weeks before the scheduled class will be refunded in full.
- Cancellations made within 2 weeks of the scheduled class, class fee may only be transferred to another class.
- “No shows” will forfeit their class fee.